Fireworks Night is always an exciting night and we encourage you to take advantage of this event and leave the fireworks to those specially trained to handle them. Fireworks are a cause of serious fires and injuries every year when not used responsibly and can be very dangerous to the user and others around them.
We are expecting large numbers of people at the event so arrive early to avoid the long queues. The last entry time at the gates is 6.30pm. The event has a limited capacity and once tickets have sold out no additional tickets will be made available.
Conditions of entry
- No fireworks
- No alcohol
- No dogs
- No bikes
- No glass
- No weapons
- Blue badge parking, and a drop-off/pick-up point is available on site via the entrance on Hawkstone Road.
- There will be a viewing area reserved for those who need it. Southwark Park is a combination of large expanses of grass with tarmac and paved paths.
- There are no sheltered areas for the audience and the weather and ground conditions may be variable (it is often drizzly and soggy).
- Accessible toilets will be available on site, all of which will be signposted.
- Bag searches will be in operation at the gates.
- Please check the weather forecast and wear appropriate warm clothes and shoes.
- Sparklers are allowed under the supervision of an adult. Please use the sparkler bins provided.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.